Solar Certification Fund: 11th call “Empowering the most Sustainable Heating Solution!”
Brussels, 21 November 2019 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 11th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for:
- Further development and improvement of Solar Thermal certification and standardization processes,
- Ensuring quality assurance for solar thermal technology.
- Paving the way for the certification of the next generation of solar thermal products
“The Solar Keymark is a reference in the European market for solar thermal products. As such, it is important that it continues reinvesting in quality assurance, standardization and certification processes by means of the projects supported by the Solar Certification Fund”, mentioned the Chairman of the Solar Keymark Network, Dr. Andreas Bohren.
Dr. Harald Drück as the chairman of the Solar Certification Fund (SCF) thanked the solar thermal industry for financing in the last 10 years SCF-project with more than 1,36 Mio EURO in total.
The main priorities of this 11th SCF call are extensive and include:
- The development and adaptation of specific processes and methods to improve the existing Keymark Certificate;
- Promotion and quality assurance of solar thermal technology and Solar Keymark Certification.
- Addressing and resolving new technological and legal challenges in the sector.
The total available budget for this call is approximately 115.000 €. The call reflects the priorities identified by the Solar Keymark Network during its 27th meeting, in October 2019.
The final decision on projects to be supported, as well as the amount of the support, will be taken at the 28th SKN meeting, in March 2020.
The 11th SCF Call for proposals full text can be found here and the application form here.
The call is now closed.