Solar Certification Fund: 13th call – “Empowering the most Sustainable Heating Solution!”
Brussels, October 28th, 2021 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 13th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for:
- Further development and improvement of Solar Thermal certification and standardization processes
- Ensuring quality assurance for solar thermal technology
- Paving the way for the certification of the next generation of solar thermal products
The main priorities of this 13th SCF call are extensive and include the following:
- The development of specific methods to improve the existing Keymark Certificate
- Implementation of specific processes to simplify the access to the Solar Keymark Certification
- Addressing and resolving new technological challenges in the sector
The total available budget for this call is approximately 78.000 €. The call reflects the priorities identified by the Solar Keymark Network during its 31st meeting, which was held in September 2021.
The final decision on which projects will be supported, as well as the amount of the support, will be taken during the 32nd SKN meeting, in March 2022.
The 13th SCF Call for proposals full text can be found here and the application form here.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, December 10th, 2021, 15h00 CET (UTC +1).