Solar Certification Fund: 12th call
Brussels, November 18th 2020 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 12th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for:
- Further development and improvement of Solar Thermal certification and standardization processes
- Ensuring quality assurance for solar thermal technology
- Paving the way for the certification of the next generation of solar thermal products
The main priorities of this 12th SCF call are extensive and include the following:
- The development of specific methods to improve the existing Keymark Certificate
- Implementation of specific processes to simplify the access to the Solar Keymark Certification
- Addressing and resolving new technological challenges in the sector
The total available budget for this call is approximately 100.000 €. The call reflects the priorities identified by the Solar Keymark Network during its 29th meeting, which was held in October 2020.
The final decision on which projects will be supported, as well as the amount of the support, will be taken during the 30th SKN meeting, in March 2021.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, December 11th, 2020, 15h00 CET.
This call is now closed.