Solar Certification Fund: 15th call – “The spotlight on standardization research”
Brussels, November 23rd, 2023 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 15th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for:
- Further development and improvement of Solar Thermal certification and standardization processes
- Ensuring quality assurance for solar thermal technology
- Paving the way for the certification of the next generation of solar thermal products
The main priorities of this 15th SCF call are extensive and include the following:
- Integration of AI in the Solar Thermal controller
- Tool for predesign of Solar Thermal
- Addressing and resolving new technological challenges in the sector
The total available budget for this call is approximately 75.000 €. The call reflects the priorities identified by the Solar Keymark Network during its 35th meeting, which was held in October 2023.
The final decision on which projects will be supported, as well as the amount of the support, will be taken during the 36th SKN meeting, in March 2024.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, December 15th, 2023, 15h00 CET (UTC +1).